Nixxes Software has released a brand new update for Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales. According to the changelog, the February 15th Update brings performance optimizations to older CPUs.
Going into more details, this patch improves CPU performance on Intel 11th generation and older processors, with 8 cores or more. This mainly affects Intel Core i9 processors from the 9th, 10th and 11th generation. The team has also improved performance for the AMD Ryzen 9 7950X and Ryzen 9 7900X processors.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales February 15th Update Release Notes
- CPU optimizations for Intel 11th generation and older, with 8 cores or more.
- Optimizations for AMD Ryzen 9 7950X and Ryzen 9 7900X CPUs.
- Fixed a buffer overflow that could cause crashes for some players on Windows 11.
- Fixed several graphics issues that could occur on AMD GPUs.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Supply Theft crime mission marker to disappear.